Look who's back to blogging!

by Kari Downing Reese, June 29, 2020
Hello friends!

Yes, it's me, Kari from Kari's Krafts....I am back to blogging....in June 2020!

I am excited to share this first post in such a long while....to say that I am back and to let you know what I have been up to.  Stamping and creating cards and projects still remains a love of mine and I am thrilled to be sharing with you all once again.

It's been a few years since I have checked in here, but I have still been creating and making handmade cards to share.  So glad you are here!






Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

Kari Downing Reese
reesekari@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 and have it sent right to you!

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS