Sunshine Stampin' Up! Demo August Blog Hop

by Kari Downing Reese, August 21, 2022
Today I am featuring a card with the Sunshine Stampin' Up! Demos August Blog Hop!  We have chosen a theme of "fall-inspired" products from the 2022 Holiday catalog.  

My card features the Hello Harvest stamp set and coordinating die set.





Check out the new Designer Series Paper, Rustic Harvest.  I love these two prints paired together.


These stamps are fun to use with embossing powder and darker colored cardstock like the Basic Black and Cajun Craze colors used here.  There are also some unique die cuts that will cut AND emboss (texturize) your shapes, like the pumpkins down below.




I am so glad you stopped by today......don't forget to "hop" on over to the other blogs mentioned below to see what they created using our "fall-inspired" products from the 2022 Holiday Catalog.


Kari Reese - You Are Here

Frances Wagner - Wag Stamps

Renee Ewart - Renee's Paper Crafts

Kim McPeek - Stampin McPeek

Sherry Rishty - Sherry's Stamping Studio

Robin Messenheimer - Robin's Craft Room

Shop 24/7 and have it sent right to you!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

Kari Downing Reese

reesekari@yahoo.com


SHARE 6 comments

Add your comment

  1. Kari, I love your card. That dsp is so pretty. I haven't used my pumpkin dies yet so thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love this suite. Thanks for sharing Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 😍 thank you for sharing I need to play with this set soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The stacking the pattern paper is a cute idea and so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your explanation of how you constructed this card. So far I've only used the floral arrangement in this stamp set. It's time to use those pumpkins now, and you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS