Stampin' Up! Convention 2015

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, August 03, 2015
I absolutely LOVE Stampin' Up! Annual Convention and 2015 was every bit of fun, friendships and stamping!  It was especially fun to share this year's Convention with my mom; her first trip to Utah and her first Stampin' Up! event.

My mom, Jan, and I getting ready for the Opening General Session to kick-start the weekend!

I love meeting up with my Stampin' Up! demo friends!  Brandy Cox, and my NEW Instagram friend that I finally got to meet in person, Dana Leigh Lewis!


Our 2015 Convention bag is the Stampin' Up! color Basic Grey and is a wool material with lots of room inside for stamps, ink, markers, ribbon, etc, etc, etc 

I received this lovely decorated gift box from my Stampin' Up! demonstrator upline, Jan Reid!

Prize Patrol is a highlight of Convention; receiving FREE gifts according to the color of your wristband!  Marcia and I had Marina Mist and were winners of a NEW Project Life Stamp Set and Grid Cards!

Stamping is a fun part of Convention; here Jan and I are making a tag with some new products that will be featured in the 2015 HOLIDAY CATALOG! 

Meeting up with more of my Demo friends!  Jennifer Blomquist, Marcia Swanson, and Marianne Stuard


Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

Kari Downing Reese

Shop 24/7 at my online store



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS