An introduction

in , by Kari Downing Reese, June 30, 2015
"To all who come to this happy place...welcome" - Walt Disney



Welcome to Kari's Krafts!  If you are new here, I want to welcome you to inspire you with handmade cards, Project Life pages, home decor, and gifts made of paper....with a love of Disney here and there!

My name is Kari and I love to create with stamps, ink, and paper with Stampin' Up!  I started scrapbooking in 2001; fast forward to 2008 to when I fell in love with handmade cards and stamping.  Then, I started teaching my love of paper crafting in 2011, joined the Stampin' Up! family and have loved every minute since.  The best part of this journey with Stampin' Up! are the friendships I have made and getting to stamp with others!  I am also a Human Resources gal during the day, a frequent visitor to "The Happiest Place On Earth", Walt Disney World, and can pretty much quote the entire movie of Goonies.

My goal is to inspire you with handmade cards, projects, home decor, and crafty ways to create! From simple ways with a little Paper Pumpkin escape to knocking it out of the park with stamps, ink, and ribbon.  Do you like to stamp, scrapbook, or just create?!  Are you looking to learn the wonderful world of paper crafting?  Then I am so glad you are here!

Happy Stamping!
Kari Downing Reese



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS