Stampin' Up! Kraft Grid Journal

in , by Kari Downing Reese, May 30, 2015
One of my favorite things in the catalog are the Kraft grid journals!  

This is the Large Kraft Journal in the 2015 Spring Occasions catalog, found on page 25.  It measures 5" by 8 1/4"; perfect for note taking, which is how I used this one below given to me by my upline Jan at the 2015 Stampin' Up! Leadership conference in Orlando, Florida!  I love how she decorated the cover to spice it up; the possibilities are endless with these journals.


These journals are on sale right now with the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals.  Don't wait, get your own set of journals to decorate before Monday, June 1, 2015 

Happy Stamping!
Kari Downing Reese
reesekari@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 at my online store


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS