Stampin' Up! Leadership Highlights

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, February 07, 2015
Stampin' Up! events are full of fun, friends, and festivities!  Leadership 2015 in Orlando, Florida was all that and more.  Three days of business building tips, stamping demonstrations, and tons of product and cards on display.  Check out some of the fun we had this year!





I was so excited to see my Instagram pictures as part of Erica Cerwin's presentation on Social Media!  


 My name tag, with my most favorite color in the world!  Turquoise!!!  Or in Stampin' Up! speak: Bermuda Bay!  I also received a decorated journal from Jan Reid to take notes in; it is beautiful!

 Nicole Black and Jan Reid ready for swapping cards with other demonstrators.
Only about 1,600 demonstrators ready for Main Stage presentations.

Shelli Gardner presenting on stage. Don't you love the colors and the decor?!

It is so great to meet up with friends you only see once or twice a year....and to make new ones!  Below are a few of my favorite stampers!



I love seeing all the great cards on display; here are a few of my favorites!

One of the past Paper Pumpkin kits!  Did you know that when you are a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you get the option of purchasing past kit refills!  Awesome!

 Our Leadership 2015 bag; full of goodies!  Stamp sets, Project Life kit, Designer Series Paper, etc

 Happy Stamping
Kari Downing Reese
reesekari@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 at my online store
http://kari.stampinup.net




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS