July Stamp Club

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, September 01, 2014
I love the new stamp sets from the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog! 
Take a peek at 2 that we used in July Stamp Club, as well as an old favorite.
 
*Kinda Eclectic stamp set
*Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive cardstock
*Apothecary Accents framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch
*Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive, Lost Lagoon ink
*Tangelo Twist Stampin' Write Marker
I started out with the starburst and the circles accents on the center of the card. 
Next, I used the leaves from the stamp set; making sure to stamp the image once and then stamp the image again, without re-inking.  This will give a two-tone effect.

Punch out the butterfly using the Elegant Butterfly punch and the phrase from the Apothecary Accents framelits.  I also used the Lost Lagoon marker to go around the edge of the image; to give it some dimension. 
 
 

Thank you, Nicole Black from www.nicolebstampin.blogspot.com for this card!  I received it from her at the Stampin' Up! 2014 Convention! 
 
The Everything Eleanor stamp set is a favorite of mine!  Do you have this set yet?  There are a hundred different ways and colors you can use to create with this set.
 
*Everything Eleanor, For You Stamp Sets
*Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss Ink & Cardstock
*Whisper White cardstock
*2-1/2" Circle Punch
First, I stamped the scroll, then stamped the label image from the stamp set and cut it out with paper snips.

 
Since my Hello Honey piece of cardstock was going to be hidden, I punched out a circle image and used that to stamp my flower image on....this way I'm not wasting more paper than I need to :) 

 


A happy birthday card for male or female; who couldn't use these cards on hand for any birthday?!

*Amazing Birthday Stamp Set
*Moonlight Paper Stack
*Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Hello Honey Cardstock
*Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey Stampin' Write Markers
*Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
If you want in on the FUN, I would LOVE for you to join my team and stamp/create with me!  Share with others, learn new techniques, and create lasting friendships!  Become a member of Stampin' Up! now and get the inside scoop from now through December 31; want to know how?  
 
Join the fun here
  
Happy Stamping!
Kari Downing Reese
 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS