Stampin' Up! Convention 2014 - Day 2

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, July 24, 2014
Day Two; another fun-filled day at Inspire.Create.Share Convention 2014!  My stamping friend, Nicole Black, from Ft. Myers, Florida and my upline, Jan Reid ready for swapping cards, make-n-takes and awards night!
 I LOVED the make-n-takes and projects this year; below are some notecards stamped with the Amazing Birthday stamp set, a 6x8 Project Life by Stampin' Up! scrapbook page, and a Kraft Grid Journal!


 Don't you love this wall of color?!  These are the NEW Blendabililties markers.  They are alcohol ink markers made for blending and shading. 
One of my swap cards this year.  Swapping is a great way to meet other demos and get tons of card ideas.
 
The Stampin' Up! Awards After Party was themed for the "county fair" complete with a mechanical bull, fair food/snacks, line dancing, and games.  I LOVED the fishing for product game; Winner Winner of the Argyle Embossing Folder!
\

 
 I met 2 new stampin' friends this year; Paula and Marsha from Ohio!  This is the BEST part of Convention!  I laughed so hard, I cried with these two :)



Thank you for stopping by!  Stay tuned for Day 3 of Convention fun!
 
If you want in on the FUN, I would LOVE for you to join my team and stamp/create with me!  Share with others, learn new techniques, and create lasting friendships! 
 
Join the fun here
  
Happy Stamping!
Kari Downing Reese
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS