June Stamp Club

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, July 31, 2014
 These fun projects were made in the June 2014 Stamp Club.  We used some of the NEW In Colors for 2014-2015, Floral Framelits in a unique box shape, and a longer sized card with a custom made envelope using the Envelope Punch Board!

I LOVE the new stamp set, Work of Art.  It has so many uses, I cannot begin to count them all :)
It was fun to use the Floral Framelits in a different way; I saw this box idea on Erica Cerwin's blog!  I changed up the colors to give it a Fourth of July/Independence Day feel.

 I love making a non-traditional sized card and then making my own custom envelope; matching colors and/or matching designer series paper!
 

 
Thank you for stopping by! 
 
 Join the fun here
  
Happy Stamping!
Kari Downing Reese
 
 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS