Stampin' Up! Convention 2013 - Day 1

in , by Kari Downing Reese, July 25, 2013
Convention is one of the BEST events to attend as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!  It is held in Salt Lake City, Utah every July.  Be the Difference was this years theme, celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary.  Here are a few photos from my arrival day....I headed over to the Convention Center (Salt Palace) with my Convention roomie, Nicole Black, to get a sneak peak at the decor before the crowds. 

 
My Convention notebook, made by my roomie, Nicole.  It is using the new This-n-That journal.  I loved it!!  It came in very handy to jot down notes, goals, ideas, etc.  Once I get some photos printed, I will put those inside the notebook as well....a keepsake and scrapbook all in one! 
 
Some very cute gifts from demonstrator friends!  The bag is made using Stampin' Up! fabric and the "Just for You" booklet is made out of Stampin' Up! cardstock and Desinger Series Paper.  Inside were "swap" cards.  More posts on that later. 
 

Thank you for stopping by my blog; I hope you enjoy sharing these Convention photos with me; stay tuned for Day 2-4

Happy Stamping!
Kari

If you would like more info on becoming a member of Stampin' Up!, email me today at kdowning9678@yahoo.com  You can become a member for only $99 and try it out for only 3 months!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS