Vendor Fair with Stampin' Up!

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, February 26, 2013
I participted in the Panther Trace Vendor Fair this past weekend.  There was a great crowd of people that came by to check out my Stampin' Up! table and the cards and projects. I had a great time; here are some of the photos from the event.
My holiday goodies; Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  Do you like how I packaged the candy cane rods in a clear bag and tied it shut with a Christmas tag using the Label Collection Framelits and the Scentsational Season Bundle?!  
Easter is right around the corner, so I had some projects on display that go perfect for Spring!
A close up of my table; tons and tons of stuff on display; I just couldn't decide what not to bring. LoL! 

Here is my door prize that I was having a drawing for. There is a reusable shopping bag, stamp set, clear block, and two ink pads included.
I had so much fun at this Vendor Fair and happy to share my love of stamping and creating with others. 

Happy Stamping,
Kari
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS