Day 2 and Day 3 Stampin' Up! Leadership

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, January 16, 2013
What's not to love about Stampin' Up! events?  Day two and day three of the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida was fabulous.  I love meeting up with other stamping friends from all over the country and sharing tips and tricks.  The conference was full of informational classes, card and project samples and news from the company. 

I love my Stampin' Up! family and  I am happy to be celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Stampin' Up! this year!  Next stop...Convention 2013, Salt Lake City, Utah.  Wanna join me there?  You won't want to miss it.

Happy Stamping,
Kari
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS