Convention 2012 Day Two

in , by Kari Downing Reese, July 26, 2012
Here are some of the highlights from Day 2 of Convention 2012. The days are jam packed with activities; everything from General Session, to SWAPS, to browsing display boards, to break-out classes, to lunch with friends, to more break-out classes, to shopping at Memento Mall to Awards Night.....Whew! :) I am....ready!!

Here is a picture of me and Brandy Cox. She is so sweet! I recently stumbled over her blog a few months ago and have been following her blog posts and ideas! Check out her blog at http://www.brandyscards.com/. I saw her after one of the break-out classes and introduced myself.....here's to another stamping friend!!



OMG, Display Boards! Who could resist this sea of card yumminess?! There are thousands of cards, 3D projects, home decor ideas, etc all spread out on these display boards. I will post some close up cards that I found on these boards. Talk about not having any trouble with needing inspiration....all I have to do is pull up my pics of these boards and get stamping. :)







Okay, time for Momento Mall....I must admit, I did go back from time to time throughout Convention for more purchases. Memento Mall is a shopping area with Stampin' Up! logo merchandise....you can get some great card and project ideas in here too....check it out...













Another fun part of Convention is the swapping you get to do. You make a card front (basically just the front of a card) and "swap" your card with other demonstrators. You go home with soooo many ideas for card layouts, how to use stamps in different ways, color combinations, etc. This first card is from Jenny Peterson, another new stamping demonstrator friend...check out her blog at http://www.lakeshorestamping.com/. Love her!







Here I am participating in an organized BLING swap that my good friend, Nicole Black, organized. She can be found at www.nicolebstampin.blogspot.com Cards with Bling! :)







Loving the theme for this years Convention.... i am...




I am so thankful to be able to get a picture with our CEO, Shelli Gardner!



Thank you to all my friends and family who support me and my stamping business; I love Stampin' Up! and I love getting to do what I love and share it with you. You guys rock!


Happy Stamping!





Kari


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS