Convention 2012 Day One

in , , , by Kari Downing Reese, July 24, 2012






My second Stampin' Up! convention was a blast; I made new friends and recevied so many great ideas. Convention is a fun, high-energy time and such a great experience; I wouldn't miss it! Here are a few highlights of day one.


The convention bag this year was this yellow and white chevron pattern; isn't it adorable?! Imagine a sea of 3,500 demonstrators carrying these bags all over the convention center.


No trip to a Stampin' Up! convention is complete without a trip to the Riverton campus. I had to get a picture in front of the rock after missing this photo-op last year.




Home decor with Stampin' Up! product is amazing; love that! Blocks in a lamp base, scrapbook paper framed on the wall, and paper flowers in a vase.

Working on make-n-takes with my upline, Jan. We managed to get 90% of our projects completed! :)

This year's theme for Convention: "i am...". This year, "i am..." working on doing what I love and sharing it with others! I hope you enjoyed Day One of Convention....stay tuned for Day Two!



Kari

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS