Convention Day Three

in , by Kari Downing Reese, August 03, 2011
I am up and ready for Day 3 to start.

My first order of business was the First Timers Breakfast. We had fruit, donuts, muffins and juice. Shelli Gardener stopped by for some words of encouragement and motivation and some photo ops.






My first class of the day was with Jan in Taking Advantage of the New Hostess Program. Lots of good ideas and note taking here!!



The second class of the day was with my roommate, Nicole. We attended Bumper Crop: Using DBWS to Increase Event Attendance. Another class full of inspiration and note taking! I learned so much in this class and have already started utilizing some of the techniques they taught. Nicole got a chance to participate in the class and got some FREE brads for doing so!!





The last thing left to do before lunch was our Make-n-Takes. We got some very cute projects, including the Card Keeper box that you can see me assembling below.







After lunch, I had some free time and decided to do some sighseeing around Salt Lake City. The Mormon Temple was a couple blocks from the convention center so I decided to take myself on a tour. It was so beautiful there; I wish I could have gone inside.









My last festivity of the day was to tour the Riverton Campus; Headquarters of Stampin' Up! What a delight it was to go there! The atrium was so beautiful; wouldn't you love to eat lunch here on your lunch break everyday? I toured the Demo Support cubicles and just had to take a photo of someone representing Disney!! YAY! Next was the distribution center...can you say WOW?! The inspiration room where I got to leave a little note for Stampin' Up! Then the breathtaking view of the mountains beyond the campus! What a great tour!
















Now on to Day 4...stay tuned!


Kari

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS