Convention Day Four

in , by Kari Downing Reese, August 07, 2011
One more day of fun at Convention 2011. Here is a picture of the hotel I stayed at with my new friend and roomie, Nicole. We stayed at Hotel Monaco; such a nice hotel and a quick walk over to the convention center; can't beat that!

My first class of the day was For the New Gardener. It was a panel of demonstrators discussing their challenges and hardships of starting their business and getting thier business to grow. The panel was Jenny Peterson, Laurie Krauss, and Meg McAlister. I enjoyed their presentation so much; I got TONS of notes and tips to take back home with me and use in my business.

My second class was Stocking Your Garden Shed with Shannon West. She taught us how to use our reports in our business. This class was so helpful to me; I didn't realize how to use these reports and how you can track your progress; great class!







Then it was off to lunch and time to take more photos of Product Park. So much inspiration! Another highlight of convention was getting another FREE stamp set, exclusive to demonstrators! Check out the stamp set below called Workshop Words!






















Closing session was the last event of the day and the last event of convention. Shannon West and Carrie Cudney both presented some really cute projects. Check them out...

































This was an absolutely, fabulous convention and I cannot wait for Convention 2012! Stampin' Up! did such a wonderful job and I thank them for the friendships, motivation and inspiration that I gained. See you next year!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS