Convention Day Two

in , by Kari Downing Reese, July 31, 2011
Day two is starting at the Salt Palace Convention Center!

Mingling outside Main Stage, waiting to enter....let's get some swaps done! :) Cards and 3d projects galore!





And the crowd goes wild!!!! General Session at Main Stage cannot be described in words! It is such an excitement to have more than 3,000 demonstrators in one place and excited for the same things as you are.



I got to meet Chic-n-Scratch, also known as, Angie Juda! She was one of the first demonstrators that I started watching on YouTube about 3 years ago. It was exciting getting to meet her.



Awards night was one of my favorite moments. This being my first convention, I got to see ladies get recognized for their outstanding efforts as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. If they can do it, I know I can do it too!






There were walls and walls of cards on display. Who needs to be creative?! You have TONS of ideas and techniques at your fingertips...ready for you to try and show to all your friends and family.




Here are MORE pics from Product Park! Inspiration around every corner!









Thank you for joining me...Stay tuned for Day Three!!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS