Back in the Saddle again....

by Kari Downing Reese, April 19, 2010
Has anyone seen Sleepless in Seattle? I LOVE that movie! The phrase "back in the saddle again" reminds me of the part in the movie where the dad (Tom Hanks character) starts "dating" again....they play this song in the background when he is making calls...Anyways, I'm back in the saddle making cards! My goal is to sit down at my stampin' space and make more cards to share with you. :)

Here is a thank you card I made using Stampin' Up! products. The picture quality isn't that great....note to self: must upgrade camera! Enjoy, folks.



SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I love that you are "back in the saddle" again making cards. I am with you about upgrading my camera. We should go shopping for one together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Let's go shopping for cameras soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS