New Kraft

by Kari Downing Reese, November 01, 2009
Okay, I FINALLY got my Raspberry Suite stamp set, Scattered Showers out by Dawn McVey http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/ and started making some cards. I have always loved her style and followed her blog and then I got to meet her at CHA Orlando this past August!! These stamps are so cute! Oh, I also have to credit Kristina Werner for her inspiration in making this card....her cupcake card inspired me to make this one http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/ . It's funny, Kristina Werner's blog led me to Dawn McVey's blog and now they are my two favorite stampers out there! :)




Enjoy!

Kari

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. AWSOME! You got to go to CHA!!! I love CHA!! You meet all the Scrapbook & Card Celebs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know, right?!! I was SO EXCITED to meet Dawn McVey....especially since I've been reading her blog for a while now. :) So Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS