Inspire Create Share 2015

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, August 03, 2015
I am so excited to be attending the annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah! The event is called Inspire Create Share. It is a chance to meet up with Stampin' Up! Demonstrator friends, see new product, learn stamping techniques, and have tons of fun!

A fun part of the convention is swapping cards; a great way to meet new friends and get cute card ideas! My swap this year of course had to pull in my love of Disney!


I used two circle punches (1 1/4" for the head and 3/4" for the ears) and I used the Owl Builder punch for the heart on Minnie's bow.

The greeting "Happy Birthday" is from the Tin of Cards stamp set; don't you love that font?!



Also, it's fun swapping in an organized group.  This is my second year participating in the Swap In Your Jammies held at the Marriott City Creek.  I made 52 of these cards below and received 52 beautiful cards in return!





Happy Stamping!

Kari Downing Reese




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS