Stampin' Up! Convention 2014 - Day 3

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, July 27, 2014
Saturday's agenda, the last day of Convention, was spent watching stamping demonstrations, attending Breakout Classes, taking photos of display boards, and spending time with friends.  Check out some of these samples from the display boards.....



 
Shelli Gardner stamping for us on stage!  I loved her projects, especially the Kraft Grid Journal she decorated and the Project Life by Stampin' Up! page she created; see pictures below!  



 The best part of Stampin' Up! convention is the friendships you make!  It was so nice to make 2 new stamping friends this year! Marsha. Paula, me, Nicole, and Jan!
I tried out a new restaurant in Salt Lake City, Ruth's Diner; (an original trolley car).  I enjoyed getting to see the town and scenery and have a nice dinner outside on their back patio.


 Until next year, Stampin' Up!
 
Thank you for stopping by! 
 
 Imagine being at Convention 2015 with me, or better yet, Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida January 2015!!
 
If you want in on the FUN, I would LOVE for you to join my team and stamp/create with me!  Share with others, learn new techniques, and create lasting friendships!  Become a member of Stampin' Up! now and get the inside scoop from now through December 31; want to know how?
 
Join the fun here
  
Happy Stamping!
Kari Downing Reese
 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS