Stampin' Up! Convention 2014 - Day 1

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, July 23, 2014
I just love attending Convention each and every year; so many ideas, new friends, projects galore, etc, etc, etc.  I love traveling to Salt Lake City, Utah every July to celebrate this event!  This year, our theme was Inspire.Create.Share 

Here is a snapshot of the lounge area they had set up in the Salt Palace
 
 Our 2014 Convention bag; a great cross body bag that fits the iPad perfectly!
 Only 3,000 of my closest friends!  Demonstrators from everywhere!
 I LOVED that Becky Higgins made an appearance and spoke about her product Project Life.  Have you used Project Life before?  It is an awesome, simple way to document your life, pictures, memorabilia in photo pocket pages.  I am soooo happy Stampin' Up! has partnered with Project Life!
 The new 2014 Holiday Catalog; full of Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas projects!  Who wants their very own copy?!?
 Convention is the best time to catch up with friends. Here is a new friend, Jennifer Blomquist!
 Nicole Black and Jan Reid in opening General Session
 Me and my upline getting excited for opening general session!! 
I love visiting with Brandy Cox each year!
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Stay tuned for Day 2 of Convention fun!
 
If you want in on the FUN, I would LOVE for you to join my team and stamp/create with me!  Share with others, learn new techniques, and create lasting friendships! 
 
Join the fun here
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Kari Downing Reese
 
 
 
 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS