30 Days

in , , by Kari Downing Reese, November 26, 2012
And the countdown begins!  Only 30 days left until Christmas!  I cannot believe it is only one month away...cookies, baking, eating, sharing, cardmaking, family, friends, carols, etc etc etc.  What are your holiday plans this year?  Traveling or will family be visiting you?  I am happy to have my family here with me in sunny Florida, although sometimes I do wish for a white christmas.  Wouldn't that be a sight here!

I love these printed tags in the Holiday Catalog this year.  The Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags make it sooooo easy to make a card or gift tag special.  There are 25 double-sided tags; 5 each of 5 designs, $3.95.  Check them out on page 12 of the Holiday Catalog!


Below is a card I made with one of the tags and some bakers twine tied around the card...easy!  Also, there are three other holiday cards to inspire you.



Happy Stamping!
Kari
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS