Convention 2012 Day Three

in , by Kari Downing Reese, July 30, 2012
The fun continues...This trip I saw so many cute bags made from the Stampin' Up! fabric. Yep, that's right, Stampin' Up! sells fabric! I love using fabric on cards, to make flower pins, and to make bags. Check out one of the samples below...

The new trimmer is fantastic; can't wait to order this one...



Here are the fabric flowers....





The class "I am...Savvy" included Dawn Griffith, Laura Milligan, and Meg Wheeler! Shout out to Meg Wheeler from Conway, Arkansas! I went to UCA, University of Central Arkansas; home of Conway, Arkansas (and the college that Scottie Pippen went to). :) Their demonstrations were unique and creative; love the In Color demonstrations by Dawn, the fabric projects from Laura, and the scrapbook layouts by Meg.



















Shelli Gardner on stage making a journal and a cute bookmark!












Jan and I at General Session!






I would love to have you join me at Convention next year! If you want to know more information about joining my team, just contact me or visit my Stampin' Up! site at http://kari.stampinup.net/




Happy Stamping,


Kari
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS