Birthday Fun

in , by Kari Downing Reese, September 15, 2011
My four day birthday weekend was a blast! How exiciting it was to receive this card in the mail from Stampin' Up! wishing me a happy birthday with a special message inside. I love being a demonstrator!



Next up, presents from my co-workers....the book, The Help; Dirty Dancing movie (classic), candy, popcorn and a movie theater gift card to boot! :)



My most FAVORITE gift of course was the charm bracelet I got from Michael. How thoughtful he was to add a kitty for my cat, Sassy, a cruise ship for the cruise I went on with my mom in November 2010, and my favorite color of all time, turquioise beads!



Some greek dinner at Acropolis; my first dinner there.



Margaritas at Luna's; an AWESOME Mexican restaurant in Brandon, Florida! Yum-o!


And top it all off with some Menchies yogurt!!! They have 16 flavors that rotate from time to time and about 30 or so different toppings ranging from sweet to salty to fruit to syrups. The best part is, you get to control how much and how many you add. SWEET!







Thanks for stopping by!! :)


Kari
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS