Convention Day One

by Kari Downing Reese, July 26, 2011
The plane is getting ready to land in Salt Lake City, Utah! Look at the mountains; what a pretty view! Convention, here I come!



I was soooooo excited to get to the Salt Palace Convention Center and begin 4 days of FUN!




What would convention be without SWAPS?! I helped out my roomie, Nicole, in her Punch Art Swap while she had another organized Swap to attend. Below is Valerie and I participating!




The Convention Kick-Off Party was a blast! They had games, decorated hat contests and PRIZE PATROL! Jan won the first prize patrol. :)





I will leave you with a few Product Park pictures. These displays are fantabulous!



Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for Convention Day Two!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; you are appreciated!

© Kari's Krafts · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS